Friday, May 23, 2008

I've been tag!

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
A- Attached or single: Single
B- Best Friend: Cassidy, Tatumn, Cierra, Juliette, kaitlyn
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: sunday(I love to go to church and learn the teachings of the gopel )
E- Essential Item: Books
F-Favorite Color: Lavender
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: Cedar Hills
I- Indulgences: Snickers
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 4 (or so I hope to have)
L-Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage Date: hmmm....undecided
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: apples
P- Phobias or Fears: snakes, spiders, other poisenous things
Q- Quote: "Will you buy it, I'll pay you back...someday."
R- Reason To Smile: my family and swimming
S- Season: fall
T- Tag Three: Aunt Alisa,margie,aunt Jen
U- Unknown fact about me: I love scary roller coasters
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor of Animal
W- Worst Habit: fighting with my brother
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays (had too many too count)
Y-Your favorite food: treats
Z: Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

No comments: