Sunday, February 24, 2008

little miss kenndy knows It alredy!!!!!


little miss s Kennedy knows how to climb up the stairs and shes only Is 10 month old well I guess how much we have to watch her a lot now because she knows when we are not looking she goes to the stairs and goes down she goes down then comes up and then we find out so really shes a little miss fit and a stinker well wish us good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Madison, this is Grandma Linda. I love your bogspot and think you did a GREAT job on it!!! I liked what you wrote and enjoyed seeing your pictures. I am so proud of you Madison! I love you & miss you, Grandma Linda

Anonymous said...

Madison, I just read your blog and was very impressed with your writing abilities. Keep up the good work. We look forward to seeing you in a few weeks.
Love, Grandma kathie